Tinea / Athlete's Foot
Tinea Pedis, also known as Tinea or Athlete’s foot is a common skin condition effecting the foot.
It may often cause
- blistering of the affected areas – (only occasionally)
Tinea is usually more irritating than painful and whilst often easily treated, various factors can slow progress.
Glen Waverley Foot Clinic regularly treat Tinea and provide advice on preventing reoccurence.
Why choose us?
- Purpose built clinic in a convenient location
- Onsite Parking
- Full time podiatrist availability – Monday to Saturday’s including evenings
- Medibank Member’s Choice
- BUPA Member’s First
- HCF More for feet program
- Bulk Billing podiatrist availability
- DVA registered